About the Company
- Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Capgemini is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- The name of the Company was changed from IGATE Global Solutions Limited to Capgemini Technology Services IndiaLimited w.e.f. December 16, 2016. The Company provides customized and packaged application development, application maintenance outsourcing, business intelligence services and application re-engineering through large offshore development centers in Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad. CTSIL delisted itself from the Indian Stock Exchanges in 2008.
- Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
- Capgemini Technology Services India Limited [CTSIL/Company] is a public limited Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 on 27th December, 1993.
History & Evolution
Serge Kampf founded Sogeti, the Company that would later become the Capgemini Group. At the helm of the Group for 45 years, Kampf transformed the small company from southeastern France into a global industry leader in IT services.
- The IT services industry has the highest share of the AI market at 41.4%, and US $2,625 million in market value.
- The Indian Artificial Intelligence market is valued at US $6.4 billion as of 2020.
- The global analytics as a service market size is expected to grow from US $4.3 billion in 2019 to US $12.1 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.2% during the forecast period.
- The Analytics, Data Science and Big Data industry in India to be US $2.71 billion annually in revenues. In 2019, the analytics industry has grown to US $3.03 billion in size and is expected to double by 2025.
- The Indian cloud computing market is currently valued at US $2.2 billion and is expected to grow at 30per cent (year-on-year) to reach US $7.1 billion by 2022.
- While the current global addressable market for cloud and private cloud is US $213 billion. Attractive Growth Opportunities in the Analytics as a Service Market CAGR 23.2%
- The global analytics as a service market size is expected to grow from USD 4.3 Billion in by 2024, at a CAGR of 23.2% during the forecast period
- Enterprise need to adopt advanced analytics capabilities with minimal infrastructure, cost-effectiveness offered by AaaS solutions, and increasing demand to adopt doud-based data visualization tools to enhance decision-making are driving the growth of the AaaS market
- Increasing demand for mobile and loT devices to provide opportunities for the growth of organizations in the market
- During the Financial year 2019-20, the Sales and Other Income of your Company was INR 153,030 million as against INR 140,424 million in the previous year, showing a growth of 9% over the previous year.
- The Company earned /Profit after tax (PAT) of INR 15,706 million as against INR 15,742 million in the previous year.
- Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
- The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
- The Company purchased a 100% stake in LiquidHub India Private Limited and LiquidHub Analytics Private Limited from Capgemini America, Inc. during the year under review.
- The Company is one of the leading providers of IT services globally. The vision for Company’s business is to earn our clients’ trust and maximize the value of their businesses by providing solutions that integrate deep industry insights, leading technologies and best in class execution.
- The Company earned INR 129,942 million in foreign exchange as against INR 124,083 million in the previous year. The exchange outgo, including capital goods, was INR 6,668 million as against INR 6,686 million in the previous year.
- The operating revenues range is over INR 500 crores for the financial year ending on 31 March 2020. Its EBITDA has increased by 21.05 % over the previous year. At the same time, its book net worth has increased by 10.82 %.