Frick India Limited is one of the top suppliers of compressors, refrigeration and allied equipment in India. It is listed in Trade India’s list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of reciprocating compressor as well as a screw compressor, etc. In recent times, it has become one of the leading companies by adopting new technologies and providing the latest systems.
In 1962, Frick India was incorporated as a public limited company in collaboration with Frick Company USA. The company was one of the most experienced and largest manufacturers of industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment. It offers its customers, the latest systems for all industrial refrigeration applications.
The company also provides an online Total Energy Management System (TEMS) for almost all industrial refrigeration applications. It is now independent and has diversified and developed into one of the top-ranking companies. Its equipment and products are rated amongst the best in the world.
About the Company
- Frick India offers a wide range of high-speed reciprocating compressors as well as twin-screw compressors with technology from City University London and Holroyd, UK for almost all industrial Refrigeration applications.
- Frick India is now independent and has diversified and developed into one of the top-ranking companies and its equipment is rated amongst the world’s best.
- Frick India Limited is a Premium turnkey solution provider & equipment manufacturer for industrial refrigeration in India, since 1962.
- A pioneer in design, manufacture, installation and servicing of refrigeration and air-conditioning systems and equipment, Frick India has achieved the certification of assessment "Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 and ASME - "U" Stamping certification for Pressure Vessels.
- Frick India is a solution provider & equipment manufacturer for industrial refrigeration in India.
- Frick India was incorporated as a public limited company in 1962 in collaboration with Frick Company USA, one of the world’s oldest and largest manufacturers of industrial refrigeration & air-conditioning equipment.
- Frick India provides servicing network on pan India basis through their fully equipped branches in almost all major cities like Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Jalandhar, Cochin, Kolkata, Mumbai, etc.
Areas of Business
- Dairies & Ice Cream Industries
- Food & Agricultural Industry
- Beverages & Brewery Industries
- Refrigeration system for Meat Poultry & Seafood Industry
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Low-Temperature Application
- Air Conditioning
- Rotary Screw Compressor Packages
- Rotary Screw Compressor Block & Packages
- High-Speed Reciprocating Compressors
- Classic Series Compressors
- Air-cooled Condensers
- Evaporative Condensers
- Shell & Tube Condensers Blocks
- Rotary Twin Screw Compressor
- Liquid Overfeed System
- Two-Stage Compound Reciprocating Compressor
- Frigid Coils 'S' Series (Stainless Steel Tubes & Aluminum Fins)
- Frigid Coils "A" Series (Aluminum Tubes & Aluminum Fins)
- Frick India Limited has been awarded "Most trusted Industrial Frick India Limited has been awarded Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Company of the Year"
- Frick India Limited has been awarded "WINNER" in REFCOLD India 2018 EMERSON AWARD for designing, manufacturing and commissioning the Hassan Dairy and Ice Cream Refrigeration plant.
- Frick India Limited has been awarded the "Best Manufacturer Award" in Danfoss ICE Award 2017 at Chennai.
- Frick India Limited has been awarded the "India Agribusiness Excellence Award" by Media Today Group in Association with "Global AgriSystem" and "Indian Convention".
- Frick India Limited has been awarded the "Product of the Year" Award for Screw Compressors by ASSOCHAM at their 9th International Summit on Food Processing, Agriculture & Dairy (FAD) Summit
- Frick India Limited has been awarded "COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD" by the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC-NIC) at their "Business Leadership Awards and Fellowship Night"
- Awarded "UDYOG RATTAN AWARD - FOR BEST CEO " by Dr. Najma Heptulla at Hall of Fame – JJ awards for Excellence - 2014 for Excellence at 40th World Marketing Congress
- Awarded "Business Sphere leadership Award in the field of Industrial Refrigeration" for the year 2009-10.
- The consumption of ready-to-eat products, beverages, and frozen food has increased considerably worldwide in recent years, which is further boosting the demand for commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Rising disposable income, along with the increasing impact of the western lifestyle has fueled the acceptance of such products among the large middle-class consumers of developing countries.
- India ranks first in the world in the production of fruits and second in vegetables, accounting for roughly 10 and 15 per cent, respectively, of total global production. The estimated annual production of fruits and vegetables in the country is about 130 million tonnes accounting for 18 per cent of our agricultural output.
- Various schemes have also been implemented by NABARD/NCDC/NHB. National Horticulture Board towards construction, expansion and modernization of cold storage for horticulture products, to promote setting up of cold storage in the country for reducing post-harvest losses.
- The Government which subsidizes a major portion of the farmers' costs in an effect to uplift them also loses money in this wastage. Hence proper cold chain infrastructure is the need of the hour. Frick India proposes appropriate technologies for the Indian Cold Chain where high-value fruits and vegetables can be kept for longer periods thereby adding some value for the farmers.
- Manufacturing has emerged as one of the high growth sectors in India. Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, had launched the 'Make in India' program to place India on the world map as a manufacturing hub and give global recognition to the Indian economy In the present scenario, owing to the necessity for boosting the industrial strength of India, there are a lot of processes requiring refrigeration equipment.
- Frick Screw Compressors as installed in the market are performing well, it saves 2 to 5% more power than other competitor compressors due to “No pump Technology” and “Variable VI” in the latest market. Frick has manufactured the National biggest Cl2 liquification equipment (650 TPD) with a single unit installed which is performing well.