NCL BUILDTEK LTD, (Formerly known as NCL ALLTEK & SECCOLOR LTD) is part of NCL Group, comprises of ALLTEK & SECCOLOR DIVISIONS. Over a while, the product portfolio is expanded to AAC Blocks, Dry-Mix Mortars, Tile Adhesives & Flooring segments. To represent the company's entire portfolio the company is renamed NCL BUILDTEK LTD.
Today, NCL BUILDTEK LTD has four successful business verticals under its realm; NCL Coatings, NCL Windoors, NCL Wall Solutions, and NCL Services through the COATINGS DIVISION, NCL manufactures Putties, textures, wide range of emulsion paints.
About the Company
- NCL BUILDTEK LTD, (Formerly known as NCL ALLTEK & SECCOLOR LTD) is part of NCL Group comprised of ALLTEK & SECCOLOR DIVISIONS.
- Over a period of time, the product portfolio is expanded to AAC Blocks, Dry-Mix Mortars, Tile Adhesives & Flooring segments.
- To represent the company's entire portfolio the company is renamed NCL BUILDTEK LTD. The Company has four successful business verticals under its realm; NCL Coatings, NCL Windoors, NCL Wall Solutions and NCL Services.
- NCL Buildtek is the first company in India to manufacture putty (acrylic) and textured paint. Through the WALLS DIVISION, NCL manufactures AAC BLOCKS, DRY-MIX Cement Mortars & a Wide range of Tile Adhesives.
- NCL BUILDTEK LTD incorporated in the year 1986.
- With manufacturing plants and fabrication units located in Nalgonda, Medak, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Hosur, Ghaziabad, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Tirupati, Trichy, and a state of the art R&D unit at Kandlakoya, Hyderabad.
- Putties and Texture
- Emulsion Paints
- Doors and Windows
- Tile Adhesive
Industry Overview- Opportunities
- The global emulsion coatings market is estimated to witness healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 4%, over the forecast period 2019-2026. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are soaring demand for water-based coatings and rising building & construction industry in emerging economies.
- The tile adhesive market value can touch US $3,338.2 million by 2023. The tile adhesive market in the Asia Pacific region can rise at 45.8% CAGR by 2023.
- The windows and doors market is estimated to be valued at more than US $250 billion, and it is expected to register a CAGR of more than 3.5%, during the forecast period 2021-2026.
- The wall market was valued at US $30.89 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach US $40.30 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period.
- NCL is India’s largest window manufacturer with 13 units present across the nation.
- The company is undertaking initiatives to expand into new geographies, penetrating deeper into existing geographies and introducing new products which are expected to form a strong foundation and contribute to the growth in the top line in the next few years.
- Initiatives planned include establishing additional fabrication units in central and northern India and establishing manufacturing facilities to expand the coatings market share.
- The Company has declared a dividend of INR 2.50 (25%) per equity share of face value INR 10.
- The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the ratio of 1:1 in 2018-19 & 2019-20